2.15.2013

Valentine's Day 14.

Well, I had a lovely Valentine's Day!  Hope everyone else did too!

Here is my Valentine's Day dress!



Here it is!!  Not so different, but I love it now.


All I did with this one is cut off the bottom and hem it!  Took no time at all, which gave me plenty of time to do lots of other fun stuff on one of my favorite holidays!


(Photos care of my SJB)

Here's my day via pictures!!




So I had brunch with my Valentine early, then met my favorite lady for coffee and muffins.  Alex and I got our little weasel girl a skunk toy for her Valentine.  I made my first attempt at vegan cupcakes for our neighbors and my coworkers.  I made Addie a matching scarf out of my left-over fabric from my dress.  Gave Alex his gift - 52 reasons why I love him so much!  And then we cuddled in our annual Valentine's Day fort all night and watched Woody Allen movies.

It was a perfect day.

Total Time: 45 Minutes
Total Money Spent: $2
Outcome: Valentine's Day Dress!


(Sorry I was late with this post, I just wanted to spend time with the people/dogs that I love yesterday = no time for blogging.  Oops.)


No comments:

Post a Comment