2.24.2013

Finally, Day 24.

Alas!  I am finally caught up!

Here is what I did for my project today.


I guess by now you probably figured out my favorite color is sunshine yellow.  Followed closely by salmon.


I love this one.  Makes me so ready for some warm weather!

For this project, I took the hem up about 10 inches. and took the sides in about 3 inches total.  I made the sleeves about an inch shorter too.  Just a couple of changes make all the difference with this dress.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Oscars.  I unfortunately do not get ABC (I know, in this day and age), but I will be scouting out the red carpet dresses tomorrow and reading who won what.  Exciting stuff I'm sure!

Now, I'm hopping into bed.  Nighty night.

Total TIme: 2 Hours
Total Money Spent: $2
Outcome: Picnic Spring Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment