2.20.2013

Day 20 & Space.

I've recently been really into the new space inspired clothing/accessories I've seen.  Between the constellation tights, scarves and bags I'm a little bit obsessed.

That being said, I own nothing of the aforementioned theme.

Until.........

Now!


Now it's a galaxy dress!

Here is a closer look at the "stars".


And some more of my new dress.




I am really pleased with this refashion!  Yay!

So for this dress I took in the sides and sleeves quite a bit.  Then I took the hem up a couple of inches and then I hand embroidered all of the little gray polka dots to get the effect.  That was probably the most time consuming part, but well worth the outcome.

Now I'm exhausted, and I just watched about 4 episodes of Law & Order SVU so I'm also incredibly disheartened...and I'm a little creeped out.  Tomorrow I'm going back to Buffy or something less depressing.

And on that note;

Total Money: $2
Total Time Spent: 3 Hours
Outcome: Space Dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment