2.11.2013

Day 11 & Some Violet.

Well this dress almost got thrown out on a recent wardrobe cleansing.  The Before dress was just so frumpy and I bought it without thinking about refashioning it.  After closer inspection (knowing I was going to do this Fun-A-Day Project), I thought this has potential.  I'm glad I kept it!

Here it is!


Just a couple of little changes makes it much more wearable.  I love this color, don't you?!


So what I did was cut off the bell sleeves and make the neckline a scoop neck.  The collar before made it look like a Stewardess dress....not so cute.



It's now a perfect dress!  Casual for work, but could dress it up for after.  Yay!

Much better now.

Happy Monday to everyone!


Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Min.
Total Money Spent: $4
Outcome: Darling Violet Jersey Dress

P.S.  Thank you so much to everyone who has been so supportive of this project!  It's been unbelievable to get so much positive feedback!  Thankyouthankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment