2.27.2013

Almost There! - Day 27

Well it's the second to last day, and I'm feeling a little sad about it.  Also really excited to sink my teeth into some new projects!

Todays project was a little white dress that I picked up and loved the texture of the fabric.

Here is the before & after;


Cute right?  I love the fabric.  So much fun.


You like?  I like it alot!  I'm a huge fan of white, pretty much all year around.


I took in the sides about 1 inch on each side, and took in the sleeves about a half inch.  I took up the hem about 4 inches, and changed the neckline to a scoop neck.  Really easy changes that completely overhaul the dress.

Also, my serger was a superstar with this project!  I'm in love with it.  Makes everything so clean and neat.

Get ready for my last project for the fun-a-day tomorrow!  This month flew by...

Total Time: 2 Hours
Total Money Spent: $5
Outcome: White Party Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment