2.06.2013

Day 6 & It's Chilly.

Day 6 is over and my project complete!  This was a fairly simple project which was perfect for my busy Wednesday.  Also it has been very chilly here so I thought the more sweaters I have to bundle up in, the better!

Here's my Before & After!



A new sweater in my favorite color!  Sunshine yellow is my ultimate most favorite color in the whole wide world.  You can't be sad and wear this color.  It's just impossible.



This was as simple as anything could be which I was grateful for on a day like this.  All I did was rip open the seam on the shoulder down to the sleeve, and sew the raw edges and add the ribbon!  So easy, and so much cuter.



Well, now that I've done this to my yellow sweater, I kinda wanna do it to all of them.... It makes it cute and even a little sexier than it was prior.  Also cuts down on the boxiness.  

Hope everyone got a little bit of sunshine like we did here.  It always makes the day so much nicer.

Total Time: 25 Min.
Total Money Spent: $1.75
Outcome: Sweater and Great Layering Piece (to hold me over 'til spring!)

No comments:

Post a Comment