2.12.2013

Day 12.

I had a very productive morning!  I woke up early (ish) went thrifting, ran a couple errands, and have already finished my project for the day!  Next I'm gonna make some Valentine's Day cupcakes!

Voila!


Here it is!  How do you like it?

I plan to wear it to our Lindy Hop dance tonight!  Alex and I have been taking swing dance classes for the last month and a half, not that we've improved that much, but it has been an absolute blast!  Tonight's Lindy Hop dance is with a live band, so we're excited to try out some of our newly learned moves.


A perfect dance dress!


So I took off about 10 inches off the bottom and shortened the sleeves by about an inch too.  I took in the sides and that's all there is to it!  I like the floral print on this dress a lot.  It's what drew me to the dress in the first place.

Wish us luck in our swing dancing endeavor!

Total Time: 1 Hour
Total Money Spent:  $4
Outcome:  Lindy Hop Dancing Dress

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! This project has been so much fun to admire from afar. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm enjoying it so much too!! (And getting so much support - it keeps me goin'!)

    ReplyDelete