2.04.2013

Day 4.

Another busy day here for me.  I worked a full two jobs but fortunately I got home early from my night job so I had plenty of time to finish my Day 4 project!

Here's the Before & After;



Granted that the Before dress needed a good ironing, but it was still pretty lame despite the wrinkles.  However the After dress is ironed and cute!





To fix this oddly giant dress that also fit me kind of, (I know it's weird, but you saw the before picture!) I took off about a foot off the hem...maybe more - it was such an awkward length.  I shaped the hem so it was slightly longer in the back and I made the neckline more of a mock sweetheart.  All easy adjustments that make a world of difference.



That black mass at the bottom of the screen is guess who?  Yep, my little photo diva.  

Happy Monday!!

Total Time:  1 Hour 10 Min.
Total Money Spent: $3
Outcome:  Party/Cocktail Dress




No comments:

Post a Comment