2.10.2013

Day 10 - On TIme!

This is my project officially for Day 10.  This one was fun mostly because it was crazy easy and straightforward, but also because I watched "The Giant Mechanical Man" simultaneously.  Super cute indie romantic comedy of sorts with Jenna Fischer (A.K.A. Pam from The Office) and Chris Messina and of course they fall in love.  It's just adorable.

Anyway, back on track - this is my Day 10 project!


As you can tell, nobody is happy about that before dress... Not the most flattering.  Addie didn't even want to get in the picture (she has very refined taste my little ladybird).


Here it is!  My new tunic.  I really love the sleeves on this one.


For this project I changed the neckline, I shortened the sleeves and I took about 8 inches off the hem to make it more of an appropriate tunic length.

This will be good as a spring tunic too paired with shorts!  A little early for that?  Yes, definitely.  But the real problem is that all the stores put out their spring collections so early!  They are just getting all of us up north way too prematurely excited.  Jerks.  I hope that groundhog was on to something...

Total Time: 1 Hour
Total Money Spent: $2
Outcome: Lovely Bright Tunic

No comments:

Post a Comment