2.22.2013

Day 21, More Yellow.

I tried my hand at another pair of pants, and I would have to say it was much easier this time around.  Practice makes perfect!

My Day 21 Before & After;



Made them into little yellow skinnies.  In my favorite color!

You like?  I want pants in every color now.  I'm hooked.

All I did was take in both side seams, shaped to taper like skinny pants, hem the length a bit, and take in the waist a smidge.  Not so hard at all!  

Total Time:  1 Hour 15 Minutes
Total Money Spent: $2
Outcome: New Favorite Pair of Skinny Pants

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/22/2013

    Do any of your project ever fail? ever?
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, those ones just don't get published....
    Actually I've only had one really bad failure, and that one ended up being scrap fabric....It definitely happens. :)

    ReplyDelete