2.03.2013

Football & Day 3.

This post actually has nothing to do with football other than the fact that it's Superbowl Sunday and I have successfully completed another refashion!
And of course that all of America is beating with the sound of high-fives and chip crunching, but  I won't bore you with more football talk.

So....

Voila!

I also made this belt!  (Not today of course, gosh no.)























So what do you think?!



















As you can see we got quite a bit of snow yesterday with the possibility of more to come tomorrow.  Oh goody. At least Addie is enjoying a good snow romp.

And yes, it was very very very cold outside with no sleeves.

For this dress I took the collar completely off, let out the pleats in the front, created a deep-V neckline in the front with a slight V to mimic the front in the back, and made the sleeves shorter.  Seemingly not that much work, but it did end up taking quite a bit of time.  Although I did love the collar before, it felt too frigid and old-fashioned, the new neckline makes it more my style.

I love the buttons going down the side!

Let's hope for a snow day tomorrow out here!  (Not that I work anywhere where that is possible, but hey a girl can dream.)  All pajamas inside out!

Total Time: 3 Hours
Total Money Spend: $6
Outcome: Sassy Superbowl Sunday Dress







No comments:

Post a Comment