2.17.2013

Oh My Pants, Day 16.

Here it is, my first attempt at refashioning pants!

I personally just love them.

Before & After Day 16:

I'm really into this skimmer pant thing for this spring...so I thought these would make a cute pair of stripey skimmers!



Here is a different way to wear them since I realistically can't wear them with naked ankles like that for
a couple of months.... Maybe next month!  You never know...


I basically took in every seam I could.  It ended up being about 3 inches on the center seam, and about 2 inches out of the waist band.  I also made the hem a little shorter too about 2 inches.  It took lots of putting on and taking off to figure out what was right, but it was worth it!

Total Time: 3 Hours
Total Money Spent: $2
Outcome: Nautical Skimmer Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment