2.10.2013

Day 9, Maybe A Little Late.

Well my Saturday flew by.  I worked at job #2 until 1:30 AM so needless to say, I didn't feel much up to finishing my project.

However I had a good start on it, so it wasn't too much for me to finish today.

So here is the Before & After!


Looks a lot better huh?



This was a fairly straight forward refashion.

I just took the sleeves off, took in the width of the dress a little bit. and cut off about 3 inches from the hem.  Quite simple but changes the look completely.

Hope everyone is enjoying their football-less Sunday, feels a little weird around here...  I guess hockey it is then.  Go Sabres!

Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Min.
Total Money Spent: $ 2
Outcome: Easy Gray Year-Around Dress

P.S. Stay tuned for another post in a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment