2.05.2013

Day 5 & More Salmon.

Well Day 5 has come and gone, and I have finished my project in the nick of time!  This one was so hard because I had no plan in mind for what I wanted to do with it.  However, I think over the course of the evening it started to shape into something all on it's own.

Before & After Day 5!



See what I'm saying about the salmon?  I guess I am drawn to that color more than I knew...




So I took off about an inch off the hem, the sleeves, cut the neckline and added the cowl.  Guess where the fabric I used for the cowl came from?  Yep, yesterday's dress.  It was a perfect match!  Crazy.  The sash I made was also from yesterday's dress scraps too.  That's why I always save scraps - well if they're signifacent...  Lucky for me I did!

Let's hope it warms up so I can wear all my new clothes (without cardigans of course).  I hear it's supposed to be a balmy 30 degrees tomorrow!  Spring?  So soon?  Ha.

Total Time: 3 Hours
Total Money Spent: $2
Outcome: Another Salmon/ Black Dress!  (Just what my wardrobe was missing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment