2.13.2013

Plaid Day 13.

Had another long day at work, but both jobs were really nice today!  Plus the sun was shining and that always makes the day a little nicer.

Without further ado,


This was a pretty awful jumper/muu muu, but I repurposed it into a lovely little dress.  I love pockets in dresses and am always naturally drawn to them when I'm shopping.  It's so nice to have them.  Being someone who isn't a big pants wearer, I can certainly appreciate pockets when I have them!


This looks a bit like a funhouse mirror, but you get the idea.  So many Kayleighs!  

Well anyway, this was a relatively easy project.  I took the hem up about 10 inches, took the straps up about 1 inch, took both the sides in about 1 1/2 inches and added a zipper to one side.

It's hard to tell, but this is tiny plaid print.  Almost a gingham actually!  How very Dorothy of me.


Who is excited for Valentine's Day?!  Me me me me!  I love it.  It's one of my favorite silly holidays.  There isn't anything better than pink, red, chocolate, & hearts is there?  I didn't think so.

Total Time:  1 Hour 45 Min.
Total Money Spent: $2
Outcome:  Perfect Picnic Jumper

No comments:

Post a Comment