2.02.2013

Day 2 With Hearts.

It is day 2 of my Fun-A-Day project, and I did spend probably more time than I had on this particular refashion.....however, I also worked a 12 hour day.  So I'm just proud I got it all done before 2 AM!
Yayayaya.  Well, I won't keep you waiting - here we go;


Let's not get distracted by the beautiful little ladybird (Addie - my beautiful weasel lady).


I took it in all around a whole lot - probably about 5 inches from every seam I could.  The end result was something I was very pleased with.  I knew that I picked this up from the thrift store for a reason and finally it has come to fruition!


Added some heart elbow patches!
In a fit of Valentine's Day festivity - I thought that elbow patches in the shapes of hearts was a good idea.  I took pieces of old gray wool I had scraps of and just appliqued them on to the elbows.  So lovely.




A couple more pictures of my new sweater dress, and of course my favorite helper down below.

 She's actually not a helper at all, but I still give her one million kisses as often as I can.

Total Time: 2 Hours.
Total Money Spent: $2 - Sweater $.50 Elbow Patches (mostly cost of interfacing)
Ourcome: Valentine's Day Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment