1.29.2013

Vest to Clutch.

Unfortunately I didn't think to take a before picture of the vest that I just made into a clutch...but I'm sure we can all visualize Clint Eastwood riding on up into town in something similar.

Here it is;


It even has a cute pocket from the front of the vest.
New vintage cowboy boots from Toronto too!

I love working with recycled leather pieces.  The idea of taking a lovely piece of suede that once belonged to Clint Eastwood (a stretch you say?...maybe.), and turning it into a boyishly charming clutch is so perfect for me.  Obviously it's just my taste.  

A little close-up.



As you can see, Buffalo has been a bit on the dreary side of things recently.  Fortunately, I don't think this gray warm gloom is here to stay...but we shall see.  I think a big storm is on it's way, which means lots of projects to be done here.  

Keep warm and cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment