1.07.2013

Hair Love.

So I've grown my hair out now for about 2 years, and in that time have really loved styling it in crazy long and complicated braids.

This is not me.  Yes I have done this. And no, it didn't look this good.   -From Hair Romance


Naturally, now I'm ready to chop it all off.  Afraid that I wouldn't have as much fun with it, I've been reluctantly putting this off for months.  Fortunately, I stumbled upon this blog and another and they have given me the push that I need to make the decision.


Medium length hair inspiration. - From Hair Romance

Hair Romance is the cutest hair blog I've laid my eyes on.  Ever.

The other awe inspiring hair/beauty blog that is adorable is The Small Things Blog.

She always has super cute hair, and I can't stand it.  (Meaning I love it.) - From the Small Things Blog


Chopping it all off on Thursday. Well, cutting it nicely and lovingly to a manageable medium length.

Thanks beautiful haired ladies.







No comments:

Post a Comment