1.20.2013

I Scream, You Scream.

I made vegan ice cream!  

I know it doesn't really count as a craft of any sort, but I thought it was worth sharing either way.  Plus I'm so excited about it, I had to share!



My new ice cream maker hard at work.


Finished Vanilla vegan ice cream, smothered in peanuts.




























Why the vegan?  Well it's literally half the calories, and also Alex & I have done the vegan thing for the month of January.  It's going really well and while cheese and eggs might make their way back into my diet, vegan ice cream is here to stay!


Alex & the weasel lady eating some of the ice cream.
Also, it tastes delicious!  The only difference was the texture which was slightly chalky, but the taste was absolutely scrumptious.

She is just no good.


Success!  Thanks Dad & Mary for the ice cream maker - its AWESOME!

























2 comments:

  1. You are welcome. You will have to make us some the next time we visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I will! You guys will love it.

    ReplyDelete