3.05.2013

BonBons & Stuff.

In the aftermath of a crazy month, I've still been trying to get back to a regular routine.

My yoga practice is back on track, my house is finally clean (it was getting pretty bad), dishes are all done, oven is painstakingly clean, and my clothes are (mostly) put away.  These things all took a back seat to the fun-a-day project.  As a result, today was spent doing all the above mentioned chores, and trying to get my studio back to normal.  Not this crazy mess of fabric piles it's become recently.

Feel free to judge my messiness.
Pretty awful mess.  You should have seen it before!  If you can imagine, this is somehow better and slightly more organized studio.  It's getting there.  

Of course I had to stop and make time for baking cookies too.....


Coffee Bonbons with Chocolate Frosting!


Extremely rich and amazing.  This is a new recipe I just tried out tonight, and they turned out so well!  Don't you love trying out a new recipe and they come out tasting great?

And then here is my cat.  He was just staring at me the for the whole process.  



Actually he still is.  Just so helpful. 

He also looks like he is judging me.  I'm not projecting right?  You see that too?

Oh Brucey.

Happy happy tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment