3.29.2013

A Little Spring Inspiration.

So I know I have been slacking with what I've been up to recently, and I just plain suck at taking pictures of what I have been up to, but here is a little bit of what's been inspiring me recently.

Also, another sewing machine?  Yep.  Just what I needed.  Now I have 4.  Oh boy.




So here is my new baby, isn't she beautiful?  Love it so much.





And of course the beautiful old Buffalo houses are constantly inspiring me.  The classic shapes and gorgeous color combinations are just so extremely beautiful.












I love them.



The boutiques I'm surrounded by constantly remind me of the stuff other people are making and producing.  (Also to get off my butt and get stuff done!)


And of course these little crocus babies trying their very hardest to make it spring despite the snow we had two days ago.  We're all hoping it's here too little babies!



Last but not least my little family.  My momma has been here all week and between my boy and my Momma I'm aware of all the support and love I have.  And of course my weasel princess loves me more than even understandable.  

On top of all of that, my boyfriend was just written the most beautiful review on a local music blog!  I couldn't be more inspired by what I have right in my own little world.

Projects to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment