6.07.2012

Wine Bottles & Sprouts.

I just finished putting in our little garden fence this afternoon & although I can't take credit for the idea, I love it.


Completed Garden Fence.

The rest of the wood was just rummaged up from our backyard....for some reason there is a plethora of wood laying around.  Lucky for us, our garden fence cost $0.  It probably took me about 4 hours to get all of the labels off of the bottles so I suppose I paid for the fence in time, but I rather like the result.

Cork Veggie Markers.
I also have a bunch of corks laying around from the bottles, and I stuck them into a skewer and wrote on them to mark which veggie is which.  Also cost $0.  I win!   

Hooray for veggie gardens & wine.  

(Don't worry Mom, we didn't drink all this wine-  I took them all from the restaurant, I swear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment