6.06.2012

Orvillecopter.

So this really has nothing to do with crafts, making anything, inspiring & is basically irrelevant in every way possible.  BUT it's too weird & hilarious not to note.


This is the headline that peaked my interest;
"Orvillecopter takes flight: Cat run over by car gets extra life...as a remote-controlled helicopter"
(There is a couple videos attached to this article that should definitely get a looksy.)




Nope, this is not an Onion article, this is real life.


An artist in Amsterdam, by the name of Bart Jansen, made his cat who was suddenly hit by a car, into a helicopter.  At first I was appalled & weirded out, but then I thought it was actually pretty funny in a morbid, kind-of-awful way.  


I then heard an interview with him, and he certainly sounds like a nutty artist, but he finds it very silly too, so I guess that's a good thing...?  I don't know but it definitely is a conversation piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment