6.19.2012

Inside/Outside.

I've been sitting in my backyard with a lovely breeze flowing through the trees and on my face.  Addie is biting and rolling around back here with me, the birds are chirping, and I've realized how nice it is to have a little piece of the outside to call your own.  Especially for those of us who live in a city, we definitely know how important it is to be out with grass & trees & a little bit of wild life.

All this being said, I thought I would post about the brunch Alex & I threw for the mothers in our life a couple of weeks ago.  We had a brief day where both of our moms, and a grandmother, were all in town - and grabbed the opportunity to bring everyone together.












It is always fun to bring the people you love together & bring a little of the inside, outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment