1.14.2012

New Headboard, & Other News.

I picked up this old headboard at a Thrift Store a couple of months ago with the plan to remake it for our guest room.  Of course it sat in my studio for about two months, and being that it is now a new year, I  am trying very hard to get organized.  Basically, I remade this headboard to get it out of the way.  But what a nice way to get it out of the way!

Here is the Before;

Before Retro Vinyl Yellow Headboard.

After!

My New Guest Room Headboard!

A Closer Look.

I love it.  My mom had given me this fabric a while ago, and it works perfectly for this room!  I love it when things work out.

In other news, Alex and I bought a new car!

Our New Baby, Gladys.

We bought a brand new (to us) 2009 Subaru Forester.  And I love it.  As you can see, we did get quite a bit of snow the past few days, but it is nothing Gladys cannot handle.  Bring on the snow Buffalo.




No comments:

Post a Comment