1.08.2012

Change.

Starting fresh in this new year means some change.

For me, I have a little more free time, I have made a serious commitment to setting up an online shop, and I'm gonna buy my first car (with no parental help, well...not much at least).  Change for my blog of course is natural and I am going to use it as an inspiration tool.  I will post projects whenever they come up along with other whats-its and oddities.  This week amongst a somewhat busy timeline, I made room for a quick makeover.

Along with the makeover we did some Buffalo exploring, we had friends visit for a couple of nights, and we took Addie to her first trip to Niagara Falls!

When I say quick makeover, I mean that very loosely because all and all the project took us about 5 hours...  It did pay off though.  It looks SO much better.  See?

Before Kitchen Window.
Ta- Da.

After Kitchen Window!

















  

Pardon the dirty dishes.








































We have the luxury in living in an old Buffalo house that I adore, but it certainly looks better with a fresh coat of paint over some of the beat up bits.  Just this whitewash makes the whole kitchen lighter.  Of course we now have to do the cabinets.....ugh.  Painting is so bitter sweet.  

Some other highlights;

Our walk through Delaware Park.



I love this Buffalo mansion.  Lions live here.
Our friends, Alex & Addie getting misted.

Exploring Niagara Falls Park.






















Always beautiful.



I'm a happy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment