1.01.2012

Happy 2012!

Another year has slipped by, and I'm somehow always caught off guard.  This was an amazing year with some definite highs and lows, but I think I'm ready for a fresh start.

About a year ago I started this blog, and it definitely served its purpose.  I have created so many various things over the course of 2011 and I'm happy to say I think I did a pretty good job.  So I may have slacked off recently, but only with the posting, definitely not with the creating (I tried to make every Christmas gift, and almost did it successfully!).  And maybe there were some other lulls in the year....but these things are hard....

This year I plan to do a bunch more projects, and incorporate more inspiration pieces/anything else I find and like into this blog.  And of course pictures of my dog and kitties, cause I'm sure everyone is just dying to see them.  They are all just sooo cute.

I hope everyone else had as good of a New Year's Eve as I did, and also a very good year in general.  Let's hope that 2012 brings more good things for us.

Here are some (overdue) pictures of our new baby girl Addie.




She loves Christmas sweaters.  You can tell, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment