8.14.2011

Leaving Soon.

So this weeks craft is really not so much a craft at all.  I threw a Going Away Party/Backyard Barbeque that actually got rained out and it turned into one hell of a kitchen party.

However, the back porch did look pretty spectacular.

Project #35 - Backyard BBQ Extraveganza

She was having fun!

Wally seems to like the rain.

Well, you get the idea.  It looked really cute.  I had little bottles filled with yellow daisies, and the lights I made by just punching holes in paper cups and poking Christmas lights through them.  For the glasses I used mason jars with skewers of berries poking out of them for drink markers.

I made homemade Sangria and fruity Passion Iced Tea for the event.  Along with lots of finger foods.  Guacamole, salsa, fruit salad, (all from scratch I might add), and then of course cheese and crackers and other goodies.

The party turned into this;
Digging in.

There were lots of doggies of course.


A good gathering around good food.


The two years that my boyfriend and I have spent here have been so wonderful.  We've made so many friends, and had so many wonderful memories.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Such good friends.


One of the best parties I've ever thrown.    :)


No comments:

Post a Comment