8.21.2011

Leather Feather.

I needed a quick little project for this week because of how busy life is right now.  I have two of my closest friends leaving me this week, my cousin got married yesterday, and I am moving out of my apartment in the next two weeks.  It's been hectic. Lots of big changes in just a matter of days.  Also, trying to apartment hunt from across the state - turns out, not that easy.  Ooof.  At least I had time to make cute earrings!

So here you have it;

Project #36 - Leather Feather Earrings
I always save leather scraps from previous projects, and I guess it was for a good reason.  To make earrings, and something that the cats can mess up and throw around the house.  So really, everyone is happy with leather scraps.  Yay!  

Hope everyone is enjoying the last little bit of summer.  I sure am.

No comments:

Post a Comment