11.20.2011

Dining Room - Check.

In this seemingly never ending quest to get our apartment together, another step is now complete.

This past week I had 2 FULL days off, and I spent them finding the perfect dining room table and chairs, and then of course changing them.

I was looking for an old picnic table, and with wonderful luck the last place I went to look for one, I found one!  And it came with 4 benches!  Woot.

Before - Sad Dining Room and Picnic Table

After - Completed Dining Room - Project #40

It took about a dozen coats of paint, but I did it.  And in the end it cost about $60 for everything too, so I think it was an all around win.  

Also, when I was painting one of the thousands of coats, it started to snow!  

Our First Snowfall From our Porch.
I am a stupidly excited about this snow, which makes absolutely no sense because I guarantee in two months I will be cursing this very thing.  But, for now, I love it.  I might have started listening to Christmas music too......I can't help myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment