11.27.2011

Bathroom = Done.


I have once again finished a small piece of the puzzle that is our apartment.  Little by little, it's happening.

Bathroom Before = Sterile, Lame.


Bathroom After - Project #41

Inside of the Medicine Cabinet - Before.


Clean White Medicine Cabinet - After.

Gross Rusty Old Heat Grate - Before.
New White Heat Grate - After.
Yucky Metal Shower Rod - Before.
Painted White Shower Rod - After.


Now it looks like a totally new bathroom.  Nothing a few coats of blue paint and white Rust-oleum couldn't fix.  

And in other news, my wonderful Dad brought me more of my things from home, so now we have MORE unpacking to do.  Although, remembering things that I haven't had in two months, is kind of like Christmas morning, and I do LOVE Christmas.  So I suppose that is the silver lining.  The fun just never ends around here.

Gray Kitty #2 - A.K.A. Anza.
This has picture has nothing to do with anything except for that she is cute, and always helpful with my projects.  (And by helpful, I mean that she does not help in any way shape or form and almost always gets in the way, needs attention, knocks something over, or dips her paws in paint just to leave kitty prints everywhere.)  

What a little cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment