7.24.2011

Poofy Poms and Diner Girls.


This week has been another crazy one, but all in all a good one.  Although my crafting may have suffered a little with my busy schedule (and busy playing), I did manage to squeak out a few things this week.


In the spirit of summer fun - I made some poofy pom pom flowers for the window at the store I work at!  Prior to this we had little ornaments, which was cute, but just not summery enough for me.  Sooooo voila!

Project #32 - Tissue Poms
Thank you Martha!
Wonderful thanks to the tutorial on Martha Stewart's website.  She is just the greatest.

My second craft of the week is a sketch that I've been working on for my other job.  A cute pin-up girl style waitress.  So here is my finished sketch!  Now I just need to add color!

Project #33 - Sass Pin-Up Waitron
It wasn't all work related stuff this week (although mostly), I also had time to make for the first time, strawberry lemonade!  It was so good, and we finally used our juicer (thanks Mom)!

Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
We added a little bit of raspberry vodka, and it was the perfect summer cocktail.  Mmmmmmm summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment