6.19.2011

Organization...or Something.

Seeing how our little family is planning on making a big move soon (across the state wooohooo!), I've been making a conscious effort to do is to get everything organized for packing.  This way settling in to the new place will be easier and (hopefully) a nice smooth transition.
That being said - ta da!


   
Project #28 - Organization Board
 I used old wine corks cut up for the cork board, some old knobs to hang random things that I see fit at that time, and chalkboard paint to make little lists.  I put it all on a board from a wine crate that I had laying around, glued it all up, added a cute twine bow for pizazz, and there you have it! 
Yay!
Now I just need to use it and get things in their proper place! 

Wish me luck......

No comments:

Post a Comment