6.06.2011

Better than Never.

Project #26 - Wall Hanging
This particular wall hanging is made out of flattened toilet paper rolls.  It took a little while to save them up, but now they are recycled into a wonderful floral thingy to hang above our bed!  I flattened them, arranged them, glued them, and spray painted them - and we have this!  
Close - Up
I know this is a day late, but Alex and I had a very fun-filled and busy week/weekend.  We visited some good friends before their big move to the big city, and enjoyed a weekend of family and lovely spring weather.  I just love spring.  And I suppose it's almost summer technically!?  Yay, I love warm weather!  Hope your weekend was as good as mine.  
Beach Bears.
Auntie Noodle Bear.

Obligatory Birthday & Sparkler Drink!

This is why I was not crafting.  Such fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment