4.17.2011

Color Pops.

Before - Old Coffee Tin

After - Project #19 - Bathroom Canister
This project was an easy one that I had done a little while ago, however am still enjoying now quite a bit.   
I used some Mod Podge and some pretty paper I had laying around, and voila.  Now it houses my cotton balls - mostly to keep them away from my little demon kitty who batted them around the house before this lovely little canister.  

I think it fits in perfectly with the decor of the room, and of course adds function.  Adding these little pops of color throughout the house really help with how dreary it can be around here sometimes.  That, and I love love love color.
 
I will admit that using a little project that I had already done is a little lame, but this week was sort of crazy in that my boyfriend, doggie and I went on a little vacation - meaning no crafts for me.  However we did enjoy some beautiful SPRING weather, just to come back to some snow flurries here for the past two days.  Gotta love that.  

Well, until spring hits the Adirondacks, here is a picture of a little hike we took on our vacation.  Think spring!
Chautauqua Gorge


No comments:

Post a Comment