4.11.2011

Birthday in a Box.

Birthday Party in a Box - Project #18
One of my dearest friends just left me and moved to San Francisco, so I decided that since I would normally be celebrating with her, that I would send her all things required for a birthday party.  I wrapped it up and sent it across the country.  

Contents of Birthday Box.
Everything that you need to celebrate a birthday.  I made the party hats, the mustache straws, and the paper flags.  Everything else I picked up at various stores.  Punching balloons - how fun is that?
The Birhday Girl Herself.
I think it was a success.  Look at that punching balloon go, and dino tissue centerpiece.  Happy birthday to you!

P.S.  My boyfriend, doggie and myself are on a bit of a spring break road trip.  That is why I was a slacker this week and posted a day late.  On a brighter note, it's finally spring!  Enjoy that beautiful sun -  I know we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment