3.21.2011

Another Day, Another Dress.

Ugly Marm Dress - Before

Cute Dress - After - Project #11
I loved the color and neckline of this dress when I bought it, which was probably about 6-8 months ago.  I told myself I would make some small adjustments when I got it home that day, and here we are much, much later.  This dress did take me a little longer to change, but I think it was worth it.  It needed a little more love than my dress from yesterday.

Even though it did take me about half a year to make said adjustments, I do still love the color, especially paired with buttery yellow.  Now all I need is warm weather!



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/21/2011

    The before is much less sinful. -anonymous noodley aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! But I wanna see your pretty face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always have the best luck thrifting...me not so much. I love the print and pop of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, thank you! I love thrifting! And April, the next one I will try to look up - I get a little bit camera shy...... :) And anonymous noodley aunt - I just love being sinful, you know how I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what else to say about your blog except: Want. All of it. If you had a little boutique somewhere and I had some $$$, we'd be in business. :-) Seriously though, you're so talented! Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Eltc! Someday I will have a store, and you will come, and I will make you one million dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete